[pct-l] Partner(s)

g l gailpl2003 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 10 13:22:59 CST 2007

All-

My understanding is that Bob isn't available this year to do pick ups and drops to the border.  I think it was an "out of state" commitment that he had this year, or something.  So us 2008'ers will be looking around (begging) for other means to get us there.

Wheeew

"Donna \"L-Rod\" Saufley" <dsaufley at sprynet.com> wrote:  body{font-family: Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:9pt;background-color: #ffffff;color: black;}   There are many who are trying to avoid the ADZ crowds who start earlier.  I agree with ProDeal that joining the 2008 Yahoo group would be helpful to you.  Also, Bob Reiss, who has been giving hiker's rides to the border each year, generally posts his pick-up/drop-off schedule as the season draws nearer.  He might be able to give you an idea of who is starting out the same time you are.  He's not the only border trail angel, but I think he helps the most hikers and is tapped into start dates.  I included him on this post.
 L-Rod