[pct-l] A potential mining operation along the PCT

Donna "L-Rod" Saufley dsaufley at sprynet.com
Mon Dec 10 11:35:40 CST 2007

ProDeal,

We were out in the Mojave yesterday, and I was thinking of you out there in Death Valley.  Hoping all is well.

This is the first I've heard of this particular mining project.  I saw Suzanne Wilson, the PCTA trail manager for this section, last week and she didn't mention anything about this one.  It would not surprise me if no one notified the PCTA about it.

Yes, thank you very much Scott for creating more awareness of yet ANOTHER threat to the trail.

L-Rod