[pct-l] January hike in SoCal

Arlette Laan applepiepct03 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 10 09:02:48 CST 2007

Hi all!

  I'm trying to figure out if a January hike starting just south of Agua Dulce (starting at the ranger station) to Kennedy Meadows would be possible.
  The pcta website has a trail report from this summer about the trails in the Tylerhorse canyon area being indiscernable. Anyone know more about that?
  Would there be any more trail problems because of recent fires (skimming through this list it didn't look like it). What about water sources? I'm guessing aquaduct faucet is off and no water caches anywhere. Anybody know if springs would be running at all? (Has there been any rain in that area?). How are the day and night temperatures?
  Thanks!

  Apple Pie