[pct-l] Rescue, Sar, and funding

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Sat Dec 8 17:20:20 CST 2007

Evey year I attend our local county fair and every year our
local SAR is there with a display as well as selling raffle
tickets or some such fund raising activity. I always donate
with the hope I never need their services. So far this has
worked (fingers and toes crossed).

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>