[pct-l] Rain Gear and Pink Slippers

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Fri Dec 7 02:54:41 CST 2007

Aahhaa Switchback,
Exposed for what you really are a ''Charlatan'' in hiking boots, or
shall we say a ''Charlatan'' in fuzzy pink camp slippers, a fabricator
of false statements, a slanderer of innocent people.
Does this ring a bell?......March 24, 2006  Switchback wrote:....I must
admit I will look cute prancing around camp in my black silk jammies.  I
might add some pink fluffy ducky slippers too for contrast.
Dec. 3, 2007 Switchback wrote.........For the public record, I don't
have any pink camp slippers for the trail or any place else!!  This is a
rumor started by Unsupported Reinhold  on this list last year.
So what do you say to that?
What conniving tricks are you going to revert to to get out of this?

I  DEMAND  AN  APOLOGY..... and  all your Snicker bars at the 2008
kick-off........and may your hide become infested by a million camel lice.

Good luck on your surgery.

JMT Reinhold