[pct-l] New Trail Gear - The JMT mobile hiker

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Wed Dec 5 06:37:32 CST 2007

You guys can drag the M.U.L.E.down the trail if you want, not me.....I'm
going in luxury.....in the JMT mobile hiker, a  motorized 4 wheel drive
wheelchair equipped  with snow tires, positive traction, speed control,
auto-pilot, shade canopy, refrig. and fold out love seat.

All the good looking hiker chicks will be standing with their thumbs
out, when they see me coming down the trail, hoping I will stop and give
them a ride  (we need more good looking hiker chicks on the
trail....heaven knows we have enough homely looking hiker dudes on the
trail).

I will be the envy of all the guys, zooming down the trail, 2-3 chicks
by my side, guzzling beer and munching Snicker bars  while the rest of
the guys will be struggling up the  hills, hot & sweaty, sucking wind
and begging for water
If you smile as I zoom by, I will toss you a beer, if you  don't smile
I will spin  my wheels and leave you in a cloud dust.

Yes, I am so exited about this I can barely wait till kick-off.

JMT Reinhold
The ruffing in luxury  adventurer

SWITCHBACK WROTE:..........T he  M.U.L.E.   will be for some of the
senior folks............

TORTOISE WROTE................I'm waiting for you to give it a good
field test............

JIM WROTE.........................you could just take a real mule

G L WROTE........................I was happy to get the information re:
The M.U.L.E....most interesting