[pct-l] Speed hiking

Paul Magnanti pmags at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 3 09:16:54 CST 2007

 Hey..it's just walking folks. :-) Let others enjoy their hikes, you enjoy yours.

What is with all the labels? Sounds like a marketing conspiracy: Take something simple, slap on some labels (pogo hiking? Stroll packing?) and then
talk about it all over the Innertubes...

Why make it more complicated?

Walk. enjoy the scenery. Camp a lot or a walk all day. Do many miles or go fishing.

It is all good.

--Thoreau
http://www.pmags.com