[pct-l] Fwd: Re: Hiking Pace and Enjoyment

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Sun Dec 2 13:25:39 CST 2007

Let's see what do I have hanging on my walls that could qualify.

Save-the-Redwoods calendars for this year and next with only a beautiful
scene of Redwoods for Nov 07 showing.
and a picture of some marine mammals rescued by our Northcoast Marine
Mammal Center here in Crescent City.

and in my bookshelves a whole shelf of trail guides, etcetera.

So am I "normal"?

BTW, it is raining and sometimes blowing here so I think I'll wear my
repaired Marmot Precip jacket out later and see if my repair fixed the
leaks.

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>