[pct-l] Solo women hikers

Home jeffreyn at sonic.net
Sat Dec 1 17:00:06 CST 2007

I presume you're referring to "safe" as in interactions with humans.  The
natural hazards are independent of gender.

The AT has had a few murders.  I've not heard of any on the PCT.  Perhaps
it's because the AT has much readier road access, because anyone on the
PCT has had to work hard to get there.

--
I'm through with love
I'll never fall again.