[pct-l] Senzumbrellas... not yet

cvano at tmail.com cvano at tmail.com
Sat Dec 1 11:05:08 CST 2007

OK, Switchback.  I think I need the umbrella holder, or at least a
picture or sketch of it.  Text will never do, has to be some kind of
pic.  I'm tired of tying mine on to me pack frame with Turks Heads.
Haeding out to Snoqualmie now, umbrella securly affixed with only two
24' sections of bear bag line.  C

On Sat, 1 Dec 2007 8:54 am, Hiker97 at aol.com wrote:
> Wheeew writes: The Senz Umbrellas are available (NOW)
> thru: www.totes.com.  The mini weighs 10 oz and is $50.  The original
> weighs 15 oz and is $55.  Not too shabby!

> That is very cool information for the upcoming 2008 campaign.
>
> I wonder if I should bring supplies to the April PCT Kickoff to make my
> World Famous HandsFree Umbrella Holders?  I made one for Yogi last
> April at the Kickoff.  It weighs under 2 ounces and has Switchback's
> famous 120% money back guarantee - "Where Smart Shoppers Become
> Satisfied Customers".
>
> Thanks, Switchback

> Check out AOL Money & Finance's list of the hottest products and top
> money wasters of 2007.
Beyond this point
There be dragons...

Chris ~ S/V Drifter