[pct-l] Senzumbrellas... not yet

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Sat Dec 1 10:35:07 CST 2007

_omullis at aircanopy.net_ (mailto:omullis at aircanopy.net)  writes:  From
senzumbrellas.com FAQs: I am an  American/Canadian citizen, can I order?  Not yet! We
constantly work on  expansion of our distribution network. This network is
limited to the European  Union only. I live outside the European Union... can  I
order?  Not yet, we are still expanding our distribution network.  Please
keep checking this website for updates and expansions! Please do not fill  in
your address outside the EU: the system will accept your order, but your  package
will never be sent.
That's very interesting.  I saw the info  piece on the Senz umbrellas in a
magazine in my doctor's office Friday.   Now I cannot remember what the name of
the magazine was, but it was  American and mainstream.  It is interesting that
they would have info on an  umbrella that is not available here.  Who knows
why these things  happen.  I bet it will be available in 2008 if it is not for
this holiday  season.  Seems like they are missing a lot of sales in the  US.

Thanks.

Switchback the  Umbrella