[pct-l] Request for JMT Data..

Brick Robbins brick at fastpack.com
Fri Aug 31 23:25:41 CDT 2007

I am starting a JMT project and I am in need of some data.

I happen to have owned http://www.johnmuirtrail.com/ for several years
and have never done anything with it. I want to change that. I'm going
to spend a bunch of late September up on the JMT gathering content,
but in the meantime:

I'd like a set of GPS waypoints covering the whole trail, fairly
closely spaced, that include elevation. I'd like this to be something
that you created and will give me permission to use, not a link to
someone else's data on a website.

Anyone have such a thing?

I will also be requesting general input from list members for photos,
trail journals, etc once this thing gets going.

--
Brick Robbins
PCT-L Admin
brick at fastpack.com