[pct-l] PCT front runners

Ann Gerckens volunteer_ann at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 30 21:02:43 CDT 2007

I would bet on the front runners being well into Washington.  I spoke with Rest Stop in Cascade Locks on the 25th.  On the 23rd I dropped Nafta, ATrain, Rumble and TeaTree at Santiam Pass.  Roni From Isreal was there too as were Andrew & Ian (Portlanders doing a bit of trail angeling).  They said the Noodleheads (or was in knuckleheads?) had been there early in the morning.  We saw 30.30 in Martelli's (Sisters) the night before.  Was passed by Geezer and an unidentified thru-hiker at least 5 days earlier.
  Splat! (back in home Ohio now- sigh)