[pct-l] Completed PCT 8-23-2007

Ralph Alcorn rbalcorn at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 14:16:06 CDT 2007

Congratulations, Jim. At 71, I'm working on being the oldest section hiker
to complete the PCT - 1400 miles done so far, but don't think I have a
chance of breaking your record of taking the most number of years to
complete the PCT. I've been compiling PCT records for various things, just
for fun, and I just added you as most years to complete.

I don't have anyone yet for oldest to complete the PCT, but think you are a
little young for that category. Anyone else have a contender for oldest
person to complete the pct?
--
Ralph Alcorn
http://www.backpack45.com/pct.html