[pct-l] Food Dehydrator Recommendation

Jim Keener jlkeener at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 23 21:18:01 CDT 2007

Greetings,

My tomato plants are producing more tomatoes than we
can eat. And I remember that in Myles Murphy's film,
Walking the West, that he and his hiking buddy
dehydrated tomatoes and reconstituted them on the
trail. So I thought I would give it a try. And since I
have more than one green thumb, in fact one might say
I'm all thumbs, I want to buy a dehydrator, rather
than make one.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
J J