[pct-l] PCT 2008 GORP and Drink Flavors

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Fri Aug 17 20:03:02 CDT 2007

As we kick into high gear planning for the 2008 thru hiker campaign, I  offer
a new GORP recipe.

1.  Corn Nuts original
2.  Wild Oats Inka Corn
3.  Whole Foods Corn nuts
4.  organic Virginia peanuts
5.  organic cashews
6.  optional M&M almond if you like

Mix the above as you wish.  Dried fruits would be nice too, except I  cannot
take the sugars.  As usual this ideas carries Switchback world  famous triple
your money back guarantee for all monies I have charged you for my  advise and
wisdom.

Also, I noticed something very interesting down at the Wild Oats  store.
They are carrying Aloe Breeze Organics drink flavors (_www.aloebreeze.com_
(http://www.aloebreeze.com) ).  It is sweetened  with Stevia leaf extract.  It does
have a distinct taste, so it may  not be for everyone.

I am carrying a listing of English short-wave broadcasts and 50,000 watt AM
stations on the Mt. Whitney expedition.  I have a super quality SW/FM/AM
ultra compact radio (the old Sony SW-100).  I plan to have copious amounts  of fun
listening at night to lots of stations all over the world.   Strangely, even
in Sierra canyons I get good reception.  I attach a long  wire to a pine tree,
etc., and connect it to the radio.  Nice, if  there is no lightning.  :-)

I thank you for your good wishes and support.

Switchback the Trail Pirate, Mt. Whitney Expedition