[pct-l] transition lenses

moon dancer idmoondancer at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 17 15:11:13 CDT 2007

I have done quite a few hikes with transition lenses and found them to be quite adequate above treeline and on snow.  I do believe mine are darker than most...

  Another point with transition lenses is that they do not react to changes in light... they react to changes in UV radiation.  This is why they don't do well in cars: the windshield absorbs much of the UV radiation, yet lets the full strength of light in.

  -- Moondancer