[pct-l] Section N info

Phil Baily pbaily at webuniverse.net
Mon Aug 13 21:38:59 CDT 2007

I am considering hiking in Section N from Highway 36 to Highway 44
next week. I am looking for useful info from people who have been
there recently. The guidebook indicates there are plenty of spots
with water along the way. Are any of them dry this dry year? I am
planning on leaving my car at Highway 44 or near Subway Cave while I
am hiking. Is there a particularly good or particularly bad spot for
this? Anything else you can tell me would be appreciated.

Pieces