[pct-l] Hiking without food..........

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Mon Aug 13 19:08:40 CDT 2007

I suggest a "toe tag" or dog-tag to identify his body and a prepaid
shipping label to ship his body back home.

you might also give him a copy of the rules and regulations for the
various portions of the trail he intends to hike.

take a couple good pictures to aid in identifying said hikers.

He's from Ohio and back there they call California the land of fruit and
nuts!

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>