[pct-l] Hiking without food..........

Jon Danniken danniken at comcast.net
Mon Aug 13 16:41:08 CDT 2007

 <Dcsmith36 at aol.com wrote:

> You could do us all a favor & call WA Sate Fish &  Wildlife Poaching
> Hotline.
> Give them his name & description, general  location & describe his
> intended
> activities.  He will eat well & be  warm and comfy once they catch him.
>
> Seriously - except for fish ( he has a licence?) there are no  seasons
> open
> for "game" right now & never are for marmots, chipmunks, voles  etc...

Why be such a damn nazi about it?  While he will be hunting illegally, even
if he is able to trap something, I hardly think it is worth narcing him out
to fish and game (who have _much_ bigger fish to fry)..

Does a few eaten chipmunks or voles really justify trying to get a man
thrown into prison?

Jon