[pct-l] Mammoth Mountain/ Reds Meadow

Randy Forsland randy_forsland at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 13 08:50:29 CDT 2007

Perfect..thanks a bunch for the info..

I've decided to go that route...Amtrak/YARTS to Mammoth and then start my
hike at Horseshoe Lake...That will get me out on the trail within a day of
leaving the Bay Area...

The only thing that I had to do differently was to start my trip on Sunday
9/2 instead of Monday, since the shuttle to Horseshoe Lake stops running
after the 3rd..No big deal..

Again, thanks for the info...

Redwood