[pct-l] Mmm..beer.htm

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Tue Aug 7 06:03:07 CDT 2007

[pct-l] Mmm..beerPAUL,
I'm with you on this one..........beer is the ultimate sports drink.
I have been doing this couch to refridge training for years.....great
exercise & calorie fortifier.

Now, this couch to refridge Yo-Yo sounds interesting.....will it be
supported or unsupported, unresupplied?

I have Yo - Yoed it many times but never unsupported.....seems like I always
need a little calorie support before I Yo - Yo back to the couch.

JMT Reinhold

Paul wrote:

[>>It just shows that the sky is the limit when you are powered by beer.

I've heard once before (and I am fond of saying) that beer is the  ultimate
sports drink: Calories, carbs and pain
relief in one beverage. Yeah..beer!

Best of luck to anyone else going for the JMT record.

I plan on setting my couch to fridge record this year. My good
friend Disco (of Walkumentary fame) plans on doing the Couch to Fridge 2007
yo-yo in a true thru-hiking record
attempt.  We both approve of , nay endorse, beer for prepping for
adventures.