[pct-l] Mmm..beer

Paul Magnanti pmags at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 6 17:15:05 CDT 2007

>>It just shows that the sky is the limit when you are powered by beer.

I've heard once before (and I am fond of saying) that beer is the  ultimate sports drink: Calories, carbs and pain
relief in one beverage. Yeah..beer!

Best of luck to anyone else going for the JMT record.

I plan on setting my couch to fridge record this year. My good
friend Disco (of Walkumentary fame) plans on doing the Couch to Fridge 2007 yo-yo in a true thru-hiking record
attempt.  We both approve of , nay endorse, beer for prepping for adventures.

--Thoreau
http://www.pmags.com