[pct-l] popcorn expertise? or Power on the PCT

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Sun Aug 5 22:59:10 CDT 2007

Switchback, my old buddy.

At home I use white popcorn (currently organic) and pop it in my wok
with some organic canola oil. very tasty and relatively healthy. no
transfats or artificial ingredients. Using corn oil probably tastes a
little better. Jolly Time popcorn (not the microwave crap) is very good
also. I do like the white popcorn more than the yellow.

In fact, I'm going to go pop me some popcorn now.

"Ciao"

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>