[pct-l] pct-l problems

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Sat Aug 4 13:07:18 CDT 2007

Bill,

I haven't received any pct-l messages either. Right now I went on to the
PCT-L archive and reading the mail I missed which is where I found your
message. I just sent a test message to the list and it showed up on the
archive but still not in my email downloaded from charter. you are on
verizon so the problem seems widespread. but others apparently still
getting their pct-l mail so I don't know what is wrong.

archive list:  http://mailman.hack.net/pipermail/pct-l/

--
Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>