[pct-l] NPR story that mentions Wrightwood

Paul Magnanti pmags at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 2 17:08:12 CDT 2007

I heard this story on NPR the other day. Though it is not directly about the PCT, Wrightwood has a fairly prominent role in the story. Many of us are familiar with the road closure in the area.  All the road construction is affecting business. Wonder if loss of business will close stores used by PCT hikers?

A blurb about it that links to the NPR story:
http://www.nowpublic.net/only_california_road_rage_shuts_down_highway

The direct NPR link:
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=12370592

--Thoreau