[pct-l] Creek name

Denis Stanton denisstanton at mac.com
Wed Aug 1 04:07:23 CDT 2007

I believe that wood be Woods Creek.  If you trace Woods Creek
upstream from where it flows into Kings River it divides near Castle
Domes.  The northern fork goes up to (or comes down from, if you
like) Woods Lake near Sawmill Pass.  The South Fork comes from
Dollar Lake, Arrowhead Lake, Rae Lakes and Dragon Lake.

Denis