[pct-l] Helping out

Dusty Wallace dusterbuddy at comcast.net
Mon Apr 30 15:49:45 CDT 2007

Hey everyone!!

My name is Kim and I am going to be doing the pct next year. I live in
Washington about 25 minutes from Snoqualmie Pass and wanted to know how I
can help the thru-hikers this year. I have a pretty open schedule and I'm
willing to drive as far as anyone would like me to. My favorite town stop
would be Stehekin, and I know it's a hard place to get to. I'd be willing to
take the trek out there as well. I could accept packages and drive them out
to you as well. Please let me know how I can help.

Kim