[pct-l] Question water C4 239.3 Mision Camp?

Mike Saenz msaenz at mve-architects.com
Mon Apr 30 10:53:08 CDT 2007

Check AsABat's water page.
I hiked this section last Feb (end of Feb) and both Whitewater and
Mission Creek were flowing very well. I suspect the flow is much better
higher up than in the low canyons. The Mission Creek was flowing very
well as high as 6k (where I turned around).

Michael  Saenz
Associate Partner

MVE & Partners, Inc. | Architecture + Planning + Interiors
Irvine + Oakland + Honolulu

1900 Main Street, Suite 800 | Irvine, California 92614-7318 | T
949.809.3388 | www.mve-architects.com