[pct-l] Kickoff report - pirates?

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Sun Apr 29 22:44:57 CDT 2007

_AsABat at 4Jeffrey.Net_ (mailto:AsABat at 4Jeffrey.Net)  writes: Switchback, I
tried to say goodbye today but you had already left. Hope  you survived the KO ok
and no one harassed or raided your camp this year. It's  sad when a pirate
can't be treated with  respect.
Yes, I took off early this morning, since I wanted to be  home by noon.  You
are right about harassment at the Kickoff.  I will  have more to say about
this in my After Action Report.  I know who was  behind this.  This was a rival
gang.

Switchback the Reporter