[pct-l] ADZPCTKO

Bill & Cathy Frenette tahoe.cat at verizon.net
Sun Apr 29 18:27:40 CDT 2007

HOW'S YOUR TRAIL?    Just finished unloading our cars. The KO was "AGAIN"
"AWESOME"!!  My new Greeting to all:  How's Your Trail? We had a good time
and again can't wait to hit the trail. That won't be until May. Remember to
greet every one you see with "How's Your Trail"? Meaning:  the Trail your on
or your life's trail. Remember
"Be Prepared"  Ground Pounder Bill  "Semper Fi"