[pct-l] 2 section hikers need ride from Warner Springs to San Diego

bluebrain at bluebrain.ca bluebrain at bluebrain.ca
Wed Apr 25 23:03:34 CDT 2007

Hi All

My two hiking companions have successfully completed section A!  Their
first real hike of any kind, and they got quite a variety of weather
conditions to dissolve them of any preconceptions of what the desert is
all about.

We're here at Warner Springs - they fly home from San Diego on Sunday and
were hoping to have at least one full day to check out the zoo, etc.  Is
anybody travelling from this area to San Diego tomorrow or Friday who
might be able to give them a ride?

On a side note, I'm not sure how reliable it is, but I sat my watch in the
sun for a while near eagle rock today and it read 111 degrees.  It felt
like it to me, not here in Warner Springs, but up in those hills this
afternoon it was about as hot as any day I remember from 03.

Cheers,
Paul - Potential 178