[pct-l] Carbon Fiber Poles & New Thru Hike Goal

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Wed Apr 25 18:31:58 CDT 2007

 Say, we are eating at the Warner Springs Resort dinner again tonight. You should see the pictures of GotaGo, Alice, and me at the pool today. Very bad. Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha. Cough, cough, cough ..............

 I have gotten a GREAT idea for the PCT here at the Resort. I am going to be the first hiker to THRU REGISTER the PCT. I will just drive to the various registers along the trail and sign in. I will time it so folks think I am ahead of the on the trail. This is too cool. This is a great ploy. I cannot wait to try this con on the trail community.

 Switchback the Kickoff Table Pirate