[pct-l] Pygmy's Contest Entries - Vote for the Winner

Trail Pygmy trailpygmy at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 25 13:29:14 CDT 2007

The entries are in! (only 3)... I humbly ask this wise list to cast your vote for the best 2 entries. The winners will recieve a set of hiking poles. first place may even get more stuff... like cotton balls and chap stick... who knows. And the entries are:Contestant #1 "Spirit" wrote:My dearest Pygmy,You are certainly one handsome fella. If I got a hold of you I sure wouldn't let you slip away! Your name may suggest something of a small scale, but all I can think of is putting you into my pocket!!....hmmmmm which one?? Now, despite the fact that there may be an age difference, that dosen't stop me from noticing, or should I say, being completely stuck, by your beauty. The experienced gentleman hides inside those beautiful brown eyes, soft skin and nicely defined cheak bones.Yes, I will agree with you, Billy Goat takes #1, such aged, immense facial hair is a feature no girl can resist, especially myself. As for Reinhold, well I didn't even need to see a picture, as yours is truely captivating, bewitching, completely spellbinding. Reinhold is simply a dull dandelion amongst a bouquet of brilliant golden yellow tulips. So, I will hope that my overwhelming preoccupation with your beauty won't get in the way of you giving me a hiking pole. (I would only be in need of one, as one is enough and plenty to handle.) I hope this would not be a problem. I have sent this to you alone, and if you feel it necessary to present this to the public, I will not hide as I stand firm behind my beliefs. Beauty has struck my very eyes and I will not look away. Yours truely,~Spirit As for this not being a hoax, well I sure hope it is not for my heart wouldn't be able to handle it. I am a rather gullible gal, but I have a fun time anyway. :)----------------------------Contestant #2 "Ronnie Jo" wrote:Dear Pygmy,  I don't think that is hard at all to say that you are one FINE lookin man. That is no hoax or BS whatsoever. I won't be at the kickoff myself, but I thought I would chime in anyway, and let ya know what I thought. :-*    N I'm married no less, N if I can say that about someone I don't actually know, hun, that's sayin somethin.  Er, if I met ya on the trail, there would be 2 sleepin in my bag that night, one wide and 2 deep, if ya catch my drift. :-P  Reinhold can't even hold a candle to you hun, he isn't second or even 3rd place in comparison to you. Yer just like Campbell's soup...Mmm Mmm good! I'd drag you off like in the old cave man days, but a bit reversed..hehehe.....drag you off to my cave and have my way with you....giggle.... If you want to repost this to the list, go for it!!! I don't  mind a bit. If you feel I deserve something for my efforts, email me privately-- I'd pay for the postage since I wont be at the kickoff, although I will indeed be hiking in 2008, and could more than use a set of trekking poles, with all this gear to buy yet...and my being not so rich.....sigh. BTW, if you want to see what I look like....go to http://www.myspace.com/k0rjo (thats a zero behind the k-- my ham radio call sign) There are pics of me posted there along with others. Peace!! From the Cascades of Washington.....Ronnie Jo-------------------------------------Contestant #3 "Reinhold" wrote:Pygmy,Because I want those poles....I would give them to my wife.....I grudginglyagree, after viewing your picture and admiring your handsome face, eventhough you have gap teeth, your hair is not as fluffy as mine and you don'thave pearly blue eyes like I have ''YOU''  are...Guuulp...may God forgiveme, the most handsome man on the trail and''REINHOLD''....Guuulp...is the second most handsome...Guuulp.....Now, thereI said it....you better give me those poles at the Kick-off or I retracteverything I said. JMT ReinholdThe second most handsome man on the trail...Guuulp>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>The poles will be given away at the adz gathering.... The winner will be announced on this list and/or at the event. Thank you all for your participation with this important matter. PCT hip hip....