[pct-l] Warner Springs

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Tue Apr 24 23:17:10 CDT 2007

Ronnie Jo writes: Not *this* backpacker....heh. Yah, I remember the stories about John Muir, even though I hail from the great state of Minnesota, and have our own interesting history to discover and read about. ;-) You know, Lewis and Clark, and even a few of the more "infamous" folks that came through. I stay away from trees period during storms. I'd hate to be the one under that tree when it was hit by lightening and down it comes over my lil tent....Yikes!
I am at Warner Springs right now.  Lots of super fun with the hikers.  Lots of stories and adventures in Section A.

They refill the hot pool on Tuesdays.  So, Wednesday I will be in the hot pool.  I might get a massage too.

Cheers, Switchback