[pct-l] Letter to BLM re Golden Oak Springs

Bill Batchelor billbatch at cox.net
Mon Apr 23 19:50:13 CDT 2007

Bravo.  Nice work to you folks.  thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: pct-l-bounces at backcountry.net [mailto:pct-l-bounces at backcountry.net]
On Behalf Of Pea Hicks
Sent: Monday, April 23, 2007 5:22 PM
To: PCT-L
Subject: Re: [pct-l] Letter to BLM re Golden Oak Springs

montypct wrote:
> I'm pasting a couple of letters here addressed to two people with the BLM
in Bakersfield who can help our water situation.
> Please pass it on to other groups and friends etc not on the list.
> Feel free to cut, paste, edit send to other key figures etc.
> Or just add your name and a signature.

i just received a reply to this letter indicating that the blm plans to send
a crew out to golden oaks spring sometime in the next couple of weeks.
thanks to monty and all who expressed concern about the situation at the
spring.

girlscout
unsubscribe or change options: