[pct-l] Pictures and maps of other water places on Mt Laguna + picsof drive up on April 21, Saturday

AsABat AsABat at 4Jeffrey.Net
Mon Apr 23 12:54:03 CDT 2007

Good info. I'm wondering a couple things:

1. USFS website says Burnt Rancheria Campground is still closed for the
winter. Did you see if there was water in the faucets there?

2. One of the three water sources you show on the other map points to
the Shrine Camp. In the past I've seen this posted private, but also
heard a few hikers got help there. Do you have any info on this?

It's funny, Burnt Rancheria is so close to the trail, but I've seen
hikers walk right past it back and forth looking for it.

AsABat