[pct-l] power vs population

JoAnn M. Michael jomike at cot.net
Mon Apr 23 12:26:27 CDT 2007

There is only one thing I know for absolute certainty...I do not have the answers to the power problem.

The thing I do know for certainty is when people state they have a "problem" with cougar, deer, elk, skunks, squirrels and/or raccoons being in or near their yard or stock, it's a people problem...we moved into their territory (as we did in 1492).

In-so-far as ugly lines, is it not possibly one of things we'll have to adapt to due to the size of our country and the swelling numbers of folks living in it? At least it's not along the lines of the slaughtering the bison received.

That's all from me for this is bordering off-topic.

Sign me:

No-answers, just suggestions: are we there yet