[pct-l] wordwrap problem viewing list messages: a nice solution!

Joseph S. Park jsp at itsla.edu
Sat Apr 21 01:23:06 CDT 2007

Hi,

After googling for a while, I think I've found the right solution. Actually,
the computer geeks are correct when they say that this problem should be
blamed not on the server, but the viewer (in my case, internet explorer).
Here is a short .css code which will correct the problem--that is, force
wordwrap on very long paragraphs--and cause, as far as I can tell, no other
side effects to your internet surfing experience.

Cut and paste the text below, save it in a plain text notepad file, name it
something like "wordwrap.css". Save this file somewhere safe, like "my
documents"
Then go into your internet explorer Tools-->Internet
Options-->Accessibility, and click "format documents using my style sheet,"
and specify the "wordwrap.css" file you just created.

This was just what I was looking for. I hope it works for others.

BTW, I found it here:
http://geekcowboy.com/archive/2006/09/14/Force-WordWrap-in-ALL-Browsers.aspx

Joseph S. Park