[pct-l] 03 and 06 DVD Menu Buttons

Ryan Christensen yosemiteryan at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 20 20:42:20 CDT 2007

L-Rod,
Thanks for the kinds words. I love the white at the
end of the tunnel fading into you. Also, the next
picture of Jeff and the horse. Those pictures captures
a bit of how I felt while staying at your home.

There is indeed a menu button to move to Oregon,
Washington and beyond. It is on the lower right hand
corner of the menu screen.. three little arrow. I am
able to get to it on my DVD player by highlighting the
Washington button, then pushing the down arrow button
on my remote control.

Thanks for all your help in making this DVD happen!
You played a very important role!

Ryan