[pct-l] Kickoff Pedicure

RJ Lewis karmagurl at rainierconnect.com
Fri Apr 20 17:03:26 CDT 2007

I dunno, I've been picking up stuff with my toes for years....... I can
even pick up a dime off the bare floor with them handy lil things. But
then of course I have some fairly long toes, too, and have had years of
practice. ;-)

Have to agree with the scratching part....mmmm nothing better than a
good scratch with them toes...mmm hmmm!

Peace,
Hey I see the SUN!!
 From the Cascades....