[pct-l] Journals at Postholer.Com

Eric Lee (GAMES) elee at microsoft.com
Fri Apr 20 13:44:15 CDT 2007

Scott wrote:

As usual, postholer.com is brought to you free of charge; hikers helping
 hikers. We will never pander to your wallet by selling hiker information
 back to you or asking for donations.

But Postholer.com does run advertising on the site.  I imagined, after his commentary above, that Scott was actually paying for his hosting and bandwidth costs out of pocket, not expecting any reimbursement, just for the sheer love of the trail.  Turns out that's not the case.  Hmmm, kind of tarnishes the whole "holier-than-thou" attitude.

Eric