[pct-l] wordwrap problem viewing list messages...Rich Text vsPlain.htm

arm chair armchairhiker at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 07:57:32 CDT 2007

Hi Reinhold,

When I got your post I see spaces and line breaks in odd places. Did the
pct-l server put those in?

Here is a picture of what I see from my email:

http://picasaweb.google.com/armchairhiker/WordwrapProblem

I spent about 3 hours looking for a wordwrap option in IE and found nothing.

Havin' fun,
- armchair