[pct-l] Seiad Valley?

The Mountain Goat themtgoat at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 20 00:23:05 CDT 2007

In 2005, when I went through It was a fairly good experience. They seemed nice enough there. I stayed at the RV park for $7.00 /night. The store was supplied OK. The Restaurant was a good burger joint. Showers at the RV Park.
Post office did have shorter hours, but not to bad for a one horse town. Overall it seemed like a good experience.

p.s. The biggest drawback, was the low elevation, and hot weather. Then there was the 4000' climb Northward into Oregon. :-)

-Lumberjack-
PCT 2005