[pct-l] Marketing Ploy - SuperSecrets Seminar Certificate

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Thu Apr 19 15:04:48 CDT 2007

I have reproduced 80 certificates of completion for the seminar on Saturday, April 28 at Lake Morena County Park main stage area.  I will personally sign each one to make them super valuable on eBay.  :-)

I did them on 100% cotton fiber paper/24 lb.  These are classy documents.  Very suitable for framing in full color.  Of course, I know that most people will use them for fire starter the first week on the trail if the dry conditions permit.

Last year I had about 35 people at my seminar, so this year I should have plenty of certificates (I think).

Thank you for your attention.

Switchback the Presenter and Warner Springs PCT Loop Expedition Member

PS: Remember, I have waived my normal $1400 per person seminar fee for the Kickoff.  This is a rare and treasured opportunity for you.
PSS: I have not decided yet to waive this fee for Female Terminator Leadership types.  Depends on how I feel at the Kickoff and if I can keep the guard dogs under control.