[pct-l] PCT Towns - Idyllwild

SUSAN G COOPER ace-coop at msn.com
Thu Apr 19 14:33:33 CDT 2007

Is there a good forum to give praise/recommendations to towns and businesses
along the PCT that go out of their way to support PCT'ers?  We recently
stayed in Idyllwild (forced down by snowstorm) and stayed at the Idyllwild
Inn.   It's a very quaint place with very friendly owners that were willing
to do so much for us.  They did our laundry and drove us to the trailhead
when we hit the trail again.  I'd like a place to recognize and pass on all
these good people as they deserve our support in return for all they do for
us.  Let me know the appropriate forum to do this.

Thanks
  Ma and Pa K.