[pct-l] Losing Things on the Trail

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Tue Apr 17 23:32:24 CDT 2007

AsABat writes......After I am all packed and my backpack is on my back, I
turn around and look over the area I was just at, making sure nothing is on
the ground......

I do the same thing, AsABat, it's part of the Boy Scout motto....''LEAVE THE
CAMP GROUND
CLEANER THAN YOU FOUND IT''
The problem with us older geysers is we are getting forgetful.....we might
forget to put the pack on and take off without it.
We might not remember where we are or where we are going......Lets see
now....am I on the
PCT or the CDT???......am I supposed to go north or south.........I'M NOT
LOST.......I know where I am......I'm some were on the North American
Continent......I just don't know exactly where.

JMT Reinhold
Hey, where are we going anyhow?