[pct-l] Lost something on the Trail

Kevin Ragan khr at eskimo.com
Tue Apr 17 20:45:01 CDT 2007

Hello,

class of 2007.  I did lose something on the trail in 2005.  (Actually,
more than
one, but I'm only looking for one.  :) )  A Kingson 128 mb memory card
from my camera.  I'd really, really love to see it again!  Its got the
photos
I took between Crater Lake and Burney.  (Hiked south.) I lost it some
where between Burney Falls and the next post office.  Right before
Hat Creek rim.  I might have given up but I heard the cards are quite
durable.  Probably in its plastic case.  I realize this is a long shot but
if you see it let me know AYC.   Or drop it at Burney Falls park.  They
do have
a lost and found and I'll be checking.  Thanks and have a good trip...

-Letterman