[pct-l] Losing Things on the Trail

dsaufley at sprynet.com dsaufley at sprynet.com
Tue Apr 17 15:35:05 CDT 2007

When my son was small and he had toys with pieces that needed to be put away, I got into the habit of counting things.  When I put stuff away I count:  five things in this pocket, three things in that one, etc.  Silly little habit, but it works for me.  But then, everybody knows I'm a nut case when it comes to being organized.

L-Rod