[pct-l] What Turns On a Male Backpacker

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Mon Apr 16 22:49:23 CDT 2007

So that's why I don't experience those symptoms.
I never head a brand new truck....mine were always at least one year old so
I don't even know what a woman dressed in leather smells like....quite
sweaty smelling I assume....I don't think that would turn me on.

WHAT KIND OF PERVERT ARE YOU ANYHOW SWITCHBACK ?

Well what do you expect from pirates and trail ruffians.....sweat & blood
turns them on.
I like my women soft and feminine and smelling like a woman.....you
know.....''GIRLY LIKE''      not  ''SWEATY & HAIRY''  the way Switchback
likes them.

I think he got that way from to many years in the wilderness.

JMT Reinhold
Your soft and cozy girly like trail companion